- (2) All files would be processed and kept in the unit offices. They would move to the local government for orders, which are issued as resolutions. The draft minutes and draft resolutions concerning the area of work of each unit office should be as far as possible prepared by the respective unit offices.
- (3) As regards public works, all the file work would be done at the level of the concerned engineer and records are to be kept in his office. However, such engineers would not be implementing officers. The payment for works would be recommended in the files and sent to the implementing officer who would authorise and make the payments after following the normal procedure in such cases.
- (4) Field enquiries for sanction of pensions would be done in the Village Panchayats by the following officials:
- i. Agricultural labour pension : Agricultural Demonstrators
- ii. Unemploymentallowance : Secretary of Village Panchayat
- iii.Widow Pension : ICDS Supervisor
- iv. NSAP : Village Extension Officer/LVEO
- v. Insurance : Village Extension Officer/LVEO
- vi. Handicapped Pension : Health Inspector
- vii.Maternity Benefit Scheme : Health Inspector
Similar division of work would be made by the Municipalities and Corporations.
- (5) A model division of work among the unit offices for a Village Panchayat is given below:
- Agricultural Sector including Minor Irrigation and Watershed Management Agricultural officers
- Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development ) Veterinary Doctors
- Women and Child Development) ICDS Supervisor
- Industries) Village Extension
- SC/ST Development- ) Officer/Lady Village
- Anti-poverty programmes- ) Extension Officer
- Housing-Sanitation: ) (Each Panchayat to be divided into two circles) )
- Health-PHC- Doctors at the Panchayat level
- Public Works:
- (a) Sectoral - By the Sectoral officers.
- (b) General - Secretary of Village Panchayat
- Education- Secretary of Village Panchayat
- Water Supply- Secretary of Village Panchayat
- Similar division of work would be made by the Municipalities and Corporations.
- (6) The local Self Government Department would issue guidelines to utilise voluntary services of Government employees and others by organising manpower Banks.
- (7) Village Panchayats are permitted to hire qualified Manpower. Village Panchayats may hire local people on piece rate basis for work related to disbursement of pension, finalisation of accounts, preparation of monitoring forms, writing of projects and such related items of work at a total cost not exceeding that of a 100 man days every year. 50% of such part-time work should be given to women. Each year mandatorily a new set of people has to be utilised.
- (8)A mạnual of office procedure for local governments would be prepared as appropriate to the kind of work being done in local governments and in keeping with the requirements at each level.
പഞ്ചായത്ത് പ്രദേശത്തെ തൊഴിൽനികുതി - അന്ധരെ തൊഴിൽനികുതിയിൽനിന്നും ഒഴിവാക്കി ഉത്തരവ് പുറപ്പെടുവിച്ചിരിക്കുന്നു.
പരാമർശം: 1. 21-4-90-ലെ സ.ഉ (സാധാ) 1734/90 ത.ഭ.വ. നമ്പർ ഉത്തരവ്.
2. സ്റ്റേറ്റ് കമ്മീഷണർ ഫോർ പേഴ്സൻസ് വിത്ത് ഡിസൈബിലിറ്റീസിന്റെ 25-3-2000-ലെ 145/2000/എസ്.സി.പി. ഡബ്ളിയു.ഡി. നമ്പർ കത്ത്.