(3) Every rule made under this Act shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before the Legislative Assembly for a period of fourteen days which may be Comprised in One session or in two successive sessions and if before the expiry of the session or in which it is so laid or the session immediately following, the Legislative Assembly makes any modification in the rule or decides that the rule should not be made, the rule shall thereafter have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be; so however that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done under that rule.
12. Establishment of Bridges Fund and its utilisation.– (1). On the commencement of this Act, there shall be established a fund to be called the Kerala State Bridges Fund hereinafter in this section referred to as the "Bridges Fund.
(2) The proceeds of the toll levied and collected under this Act, 1 by the Government) together with the fines, interest and fees recovered thereunder shall first be credited to the Consolidated Fund of the State and, after deducting the expenses of collection and recovery as determined by the Government, the remaining amount shall, under appropriation duly made by law in this behalf, be entered into and transferred to the Bridges Fund.
(3) Any amount transferred to the Bridges Fund shall be charged on the Consolidated Fund of the State.
(4) No sum shall be paid or applied from and out of the Bridges Fund Except in the manner and for the purpose provided in sub-sections (5) and (6).
(5) The amount standing to the credit of the Bridges Fund shall be expended in such manner and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed for the purpose of Constructing bridges.
(6) The Bridges Fund shall be held and administered on behalf of the Government by the Chief Engineer in charge of roads and bridges in the State subject to such general or special direction as may be given by the Government from time to time.
13. Power to remove difficulties.- If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Government may, as occasion may require, by order do anything, not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, which appears to them necessary for the purpose of removing the difficulty.