3. No person (other than a company or association) shall be entitled to obtain or hold any permit or licence under the Act unless such person has attained the age of 18 years.
4. Every application to the licensing authority for permission under Section 6 of the Act shall be in Writing in Form 'A' and shall be accompanied by:
(i) Structural design complete plans, elevations and sections, of the premises and of all erections or buildings thereon drawn correctly to the scale of 1 cm to 1 metre and electrical schematic physical layout of electrical equipments and earthing arrangements including A.C. equipment and details of layout of acoustic arrangement;
(ii) A site plan on a separate sheet showing the position of Such premises in relation to any adjacent premises and to the public thoroughfare upon which the site of such premises abuts, drawn to a scale of 1 cm. to 400 cm;
Explanation:- (a) The site plan should clearly indicate the surrounding roads and buildings which exist up to a distance of 100 metres of the proposed site, showing all Educational Institutions, Hospitals, Temples, Mosques, Churches or other places of Public Worship.
(b) The cardinal points shall be marked on such drawings. The materials employed in the construction of buildings shall be clearly indicated in the drawings.
(c) The width of all staircases and the number of steps in each, the width of Corridors, gangways, and doorways together with height of any gallaries or tiers in Such premises and in any of the erections or buildings in Connection there with as are more than one tier in height indicating on such drawings the floor, roof and ventilation and the details of any intended electric installation shall be indicated. The thickness of the walls and scantling of the various materials used shall be clearly shown on such drawings by figured dimensions;
(iii) records necessary to prove ownership or lawful possession of the site;
(iv) receipt for the payment of the fee at the rates prescribed under Sub-rule (1) of Rule 19;
(v) six additional copies of the application accompanied by Copies of plans and other papers mentioned in Clauses (1), (ii) and (iii).
5. (1) Within fifteen days of receipt of the application, the Licensing Authority after inspecting the site shall scrutinise the same and if it is in order he shall forward a copy each of the application, plan and other connected records to the Executive Engineer, the Chief Electrical Inspector, the Town Planner where Master Plans are in existence and the concerned Health Officer and in the case of multiple, multi-storeyed and air conditioned theatres, to the Divisional Officer, Fire Force, for their reports within thirty days from the date of receipt of reference from him.
(2) The Executive Engineer shall arrange for the scrutiny of plan and structural design and inspection of the site with special reference to rules relating to structural aspects and communicate his remarks to the Licensing Authority within thirty days from the date of receipt of the reference from the Licensing Authority.
(3) The Chief Electrical Inspector or his nominee shall examine the designs pertaining to the Cinematograph plant and the electrical installation including air-conditioning plantandaSSOciated circuits if any and shall communicate his remarks to the Licensing Authority within 30 days from the date of receipt of the reference from the Licensing Authority.
(4) The Town Planner, within thirty days from the date of receipt of the Communication from the Licensing Authority shall furnish to the Licensing Authority a report whether there is any objection in granting the permission applied for.
(5) The Health Officer shall inspect the site with reference to public health point of view and forward to the Licensing Authority his report within thirty days from the date of receipt of communication from the Licensing Authority.