shall lie to the Court to which appeals ordinarily lie from the decisions of the Court given in exercise of its original civil jurisdiction.
(2) Orders made by the Court in any proceeding under this Act under Section 25 or Section 26 shall, subject to the provisions of sub-section (3), be appealable if they are not interim orders, and every Such appeal shall lie to the Court to which appeals ordinarily lie from the decisions of the Court given in exercise of its original civil jurisdiction.
(3) There shall be no appeal under this section on the subject of costs only.
(4) Every appeal under this section shall be preferred within a period of ninety days from the date of the decree or order.
28A. Enforcement of decrees and orders.- All decrees and orders made by the Court in any proceeding under this Act shall be enforced in the like manner as the decrees and orders of the Court made in exercise of its original civil jurisdiction for the time being are enforced.
SAVINGS AND REPEALS
29. Savings.- (1) A marriage solemnized between Hindus before the commencement of this Act, which is otherwise valid, shall not be deemed to be invalid or ever to have been invalid by reason only of the fact that the parties thereto belonged to the same gotra or pravara or belonged to different religions, castes or sub-divisions of the same caste.
(2) Nothing contained in this Act shall be deemed to affect any right recognised by custom or conferred by any special enactment to obtain the dissolution of a Hindu Marriage, whether Solemnized before or after the commencement of this Act.
(3) Nothing Contained in this Act shall affect any proceeding under any law for the time being in force for declaring any marriage to be null and void or for annulling or dissolving any marriage or for judicial separation pending at the commencement of this Act, and any such proceeding may be continued and determined as if this Act had not been passed.
(4) Nothing contained in this Act shall be deemed to effect the provisions contained in the Special Marriage Act, 1954 (43 of 1954) with respect to marriages between Hindus Solemnized under that Act, whether before or after the commencement of this Act.
30. Repeals.- (Repealed by the Repealing and Amendment Act, 1960 (58 of 1960), Section 2 and the First Schedule.)