5. The license shall provide sufficient means of ventilation and lighting for every room in the premises and shall cause the means of ventilation and the lights to be maintained at all times in good order and efficient action.
6. The licensee shall not accommodate more than the number of visitors permitted in the license.
7. When separate rooms are not provided for the exclusive use of individual visitors or families, the licensee shall provide separate accommodation for the exclusive use of visitors of each shed:
Provided that nothing contained in this rule shall apply to the accommodation of visitors below ten years of age.
8. No person of either sex not below ten years of age shall use or occupy any room which may be used or Occupied as a sleeping apartment by persons of the other sex not below ten years of age:
Provided that this rule shall not be taken to prohibit the occupation by a husband and wife and members of their family of any room provided for their exclusive use.
9. (1) The licensee shall provide in the premises sufficient and suitable arrangements for the storage of a sufficient supply of wholesome water available at all times for the use of the visitors for drinking purposes. If there is no continuous system of drinking water supply in the premises, the Water stored shall not be less than one gallon per visitor per day.
(2) The licensee shall also provide in the premises water available at all times for the use of the visitors for other purposes. If there is no continuous system of water-supply in the premises the water stored shall not be less than 10 gallon per visitor per day.
(3) If the water, whether for drinking or other purposes is not obtained from the piped water supply System in the local area, it shall be derived from such source or Sources as may be approved by the Health Officer.
10. The licensee shall, if directed by the Health Officer, provide in the premises suitable bathing rooms and Washing facilities for the visitors.
11. (1) The licensee shall provide in the premises, for the use of the visitors of each sex, latrines, of such size and description as may be specified by an officer of the Public Health Department of the local authority not below the rank of Health or Sanitary Inspector and shall make adequate arrangements for the cleansing of such latrines and for maintaining them fit for ԱSe.
(2) Every latrine shall, unless it is a flush-out latrine, have a separate entrance from the external air, and shall be located at a distance of not less than 10 feet from the rest of the building and 20 feet from a drinking water source.
12. The licensee shall provide such drains or other means for effectively draining the premises as may be directed by the Health Officer and shall cause all such drains or other means of drainage to be maintained in good order and clean condition.
'13. (1) The licensee shall cause the floor of every room and passage and every stair in the premises to be at all times in a thoroughly clean condition.
(2) He shall cause every yard, area and other open space within the premises to be maintained at all times in good order and to be thoroughly cleansed from time to time as often as may be necessary for the purpose of keeping such yard, area and other open space in a clean condition.
(3) He shall provide suitable air-tight non absorbent covered receptacles in suitable places in the premises for the deposit of all refuse matter and such receptacles shall be emptied at least once in twenty-four hours.
(4) He shall prevent any accumulation of rubbish or filth in the premises.
14. The licensee shall cause every part of the internal surface of the walls and ceiling of the house to be hot lime washed before visitors are admitted.