119. Notice to be given of fair or festival
120. Sanitary arrangements, etc.
121. Health Officer to supervise the arrangements
122. Power to enter and seize unwholesome food
123. Occupation of building, etc., required in connection with fair or festival
124. Control over private Sources of water-Supply
125. Licensing of houses to accommodate visitors to fair or festival
125A. Extension of provisions of Chapter to certain areas
CHAPTER XIV Finance
126. Manner of spending proceeds of taxes and tolls levied in respect of fairs and festivals
127. Earmarking of revenue by local authorities for expenditure on public health
CHAPTER XV Rules, bye-laws, penalties, etc.
128. Power of Government to make rules
129. Penalty for breach of rules
130. Procedure for making and the effect of rules
131. Bye-laws by local authorities
132. Breach of bye-laws
133. Procedure for making or altering bye-laws
134. Penalties for offences against Act, etc.
135. Penalty for preventing entry of executive authority or Health Officer
136. Appeal against decisions of Health Officer
137. Method of serving notices
138. Cognizance of offences against the Act
138A. Power to compound offences
139. Powers of police officers to arrest offenders against Act, etc.
140. Powers of executive officer and public health staff to arrest offenders against Act, etc.
141. Procedure after arrest
142. Bar of suits and prosecutions in certain cases
143. Punishment for malicious abuse of powers
143A. Delegation of powers by Government
144. Act to override other enactments
145. Power to remove difficulties
SCHEDULE I - Ordinary Penalties
SCHEDULE II - Penalties for Continuing Breaches
INFECTIOUS DISEASES (GENERAL) RULES, 1940 INFECTIOUS DISEASES (PREVENTION OF INFECTION THROUGH ANIMALS) RULES, 1940
RULES PROHIBITING THE TRAVELLING OF PERSONS OTHER THAN A MEDICAL ATTENDANT, ETC., IN A PUBLIC CONVEYANCE USED FOR CARRYING A PERSON SUFFERING FROM A NOTIFIED DISEASE