31. In case of employment provided under the Scheme, there shall be no discrimination solely on the ground of gender and the provisions of the Equal Remuneration Act, 1976 (25 of 1976), shall be complied with.
Record maintenance and grievance redressal system:-
32. The Gram Panchayat shall prepare and maintain or cause to be prepared and maintained such registers, vouchers and other documents in such form and in such manner as may be specified in the Scheme containing particulars of job cards and pass books issued, name, age and address of the head of the household and the adult members of the households registered with the Gram Panchayat.
33. The Gram Panchayat shall send such list or lists of the names and addresses of households and their adult members registered with it and supply such other information to the concerned Programme Officer at such periods and in such form as may be specified in the Scheme.
34. (1)Notwithstanding anything contained in this Schedule, in the event of any national calamity such as flood, cyclone, tsunami and earthquake resulting inmass dislocation of rural population, the adult members of rural households of areas so affected may-
(a) seek for registration and get job card issued by the Gram Panchayat or Programme Officer of the area of temporary relocation;
(b) submit written or oral applications for work to the Programme Officer or the Gram Panchayat of the area of temporary relocation; and
(c) apply for re-registration and re-issuance of job card in the event of any loss or destruction.
(2) The details of such job cards shall be intimated to the District Programme Coordinator.
(3) In the event of restoration of normalcy, the job card so issued shall be re-endorsed at original place of habitation and clubbed with the original job card on being retrieved.
(4) The number of days of employment so provided shall be counted while computing 100 days of guaranteed employment per household.
35. Every worker shall have an opportunity of-being heard and register any grievance either orally or in writing, at all implementation levels for disposal as per the provisions of the Grievance Redressal Mechanism under the scheme.