Panchayat:Repo18/Law Manual Page0282
(ii) Grants released by the Government for implementation of schemes, projects and plans formulated by the Village Panchayat;
(iii) Grants released by the Government for the implementation of schemes projects or plans assigned, delegated or entrusted to the Village Panchayat under this Act; and
(iv) Money raised through donations, contributions and grants from public and non-Governmental agencies;
(v) The amount borrowed under section 197.]
(3) All moneys received by the Block Panchayat except those received on behalf of the Government or the District Panchayat shall constitute a fund which shall be called "the Block Panchayat fund" and shall be applied and disposed of subject to the provisions of this Act and the rules made thereunder.
(4) All moneys received by the District Panchayat except those received on behalf of the Government shall constitute a fund which shall be called "the District Panchayat fund" and shall be applied and disposed of subject to the provisions of this Act and the rules made thereunder.
V (5) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-sections (2) to (4), the Government may direct any Panchayat to constitute separate funds to which shall be credited such receipt as may be specified by the Government and such funds shall be applied and disposed of in the manner prescribed.
(6) The amounts at the credit of the Village Panchayat fund, the Block Panchayat fund or the district panchayat fund referred to in sub-sections (2) to (4) and the other fund referred to in sub-section (5) shall be kept in the Public Deposit Account in the Government treasury as may be specified by the Government.
62[Provided that if the Government or Central Government specifically insist to deposit the fund in Nationalised Bank or in any of the Co-operative Banks registered under the Kerala Co-operative societies Act, 1969, or have given special permission to do so, the said fund may be deposited in such banks.] .
(7) All fees for licences and permissions received by the Village Panchayat under this Act or any other law 63[xx] shall be utilised for the purpose for which the said fees are levied.
64[(8) All grants released by the Government for the implementation of schemes, projects and plans shall be utilised only for the purposes for which such grants are released.
(9) No contribution, grant or expense for a purpose not directly concerned with a function of the Panchayat specified in this Act or any other law shall be made by a Panchayat from the Panchayat fund in excess of an annual limit that may be specified by the Government.