Panchayat:Repo18/Law Manual Page0010
157. Motion of no-confidence
158. Right of individual members
159. Panchayat members, to submit statements regarding Assets
160. Honorarium to members of Panchayats and other perquisites of the President of District Panchayats.
MEETINGS, POWERS, FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND PROPERTY OF PANCHAYATS
161. Meetings of Panchayats
162. Standing Committees.
162A. Subjects to be dealt with by the Standing Committees
163. Constitution of Functional Committees
164. Sub-Committees and Ward Committees
165. Constitution of Joint Committee
166. Powers, duties and functions of Village Panchayat
167. Transfer to Village Panchayats of functions, institutions or works
168. Maintenance of common dispensaries, child welfare centres, etc.
169. Vesting of Public roads in Village Panchayats
170. Panchayats to maintain the roads properly
171. Vesting of community property or income in Village Panchayats
172. Powers, duties and functions of Block Panchayats
173. Powers, duties and functions of District Panchayats.
173A Managing Committee for Public health Institutions
174. Delegation of powers and functions of Government to panchayats
175. Preparation of development plans by Panchayats
176. Entrustment of schemes to Panchayats for implementation
176A.Control of the Panchayats over the Electrical undertakings
176B.Provision for lighting public streets
177. Power to accept donations and trusts
178. Acquisition of immovable property required by the Panchayat
OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES OF PANCHAYATS
179 Appointment of Secretaries
180. Officers and Employees of Panchayat.
181.Power of the Government to lend the services of their officers and employees to Panchayats
182. Powers and functions of the Secretary
183. Exercise of functions of Secretary by other officers in certain cases
184. Delegation of functions of Secretary
185. Channel of Correspondence
185A. Relationship between the elected authorities and officers
185B.Exercise of statutory functions by the officers.
FINANCE COMMISSION AND ITS POWERS
186. Finance Commission
FUNCTIONS OF THE GOVERNMENT
187. Administrative set up of Panchayat
188. Power to inspect records etc., of Panchayats
188A. Technical supervision and inspection
189. General power of Government to issue guidelines and to conduct enquiry.
190. Power to take action for default by a Panchayat President or Secretary
191. Power of cancellation and suspension of resolutions etc