Panchayat:Repo18/Law Manual Page0006
1. Short title, extent and commencement.
3. Grama Sabha
3A. Powers, functions and rights of the Grama Sabha
3B. Responsibilities of Grama Sabha
CONSTITUTION OF PANCHAYATS AT DIFFERENT LEVELS
4. Power of the Government to constitute and specify the name and headquarters of Panchayat
5. Incorporation and administration of Panchayats
6. Strength of Panchayats
7. Composition of Village Panchayat.
8. Composition of Block Panchayat
9. Composition of the District Panchayat
DELIMITATION OF CONSTITUENCIES
10. Division of Panchayats into constituencies
10A. [X X x]
11. Power to rectify printing mistakes, etc
OFFICERS AND STAFF OF STATE ELECTION COMMISSION
12. Staff of the State Election Commission
13. District Election Officers
14. Electoral Registration Officer
15. Assistant Electoral Registration Officer
PREPARATION OF ELECTORAL ROLLS
16. Electoral roll for every constituency.
17. Disqualifications for registration in an electoral roll
18. No person to be registered in more than one constituency
19. No person to be registered more than once in any constituency
20. Conditions of registration
21. Meaning of 'ordinarily resident'.
22. Preparation and revision of electoral rolls
23. Correction of entries in electoral rolls.
24. Inclusion of names in electoral rolls
26 Fee for applications and appeals
27. Making false declarations
28. Breach of official duty in connection with the preparation etc., of electoral rolls