(2) In particular and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such rules may provide for-
(a) all matters expressly required or allowed by this Act to be prescribed;
(b) the circumstances in which duplicates of licenses may be granted, the fees which may be charged for the grant of such duplicates and the conditions, restrictions and limitations subject to which they may be granted;
(c) the powers to be exercised and the duties to be performed by officers appointed under this Act, and the procedure to be followed by such officers; and
(d) the service of notices and orders issued under this Act.
(3) In making a rule under sub-section (1) or sub-section (2), the Government may provide that a person guilty of a breach thereof shall be punishable with fine which may extend to twentyfive rupees.
(4) All rules made under this section shall, as soon as may be after they are made, be laid before the Legislative Assembly for a period of not less than fourteen days and shall be subject to such modifications, by way of repeal or amendment, as the Legislative Assembly may make during the session in which they are so laid or the session immediately following.
21. Saving- Nothing contained in this Act shall apply to a bull dedicated to a religious institution in accordance with any religious usage or custom and directly maintained by that institution.
Explanation:- For the purposes of this section, "religious institution' means a math or temple.
22. Repeal.-The Madras Live-Stock Improvement Act, 1040 (Act XV of 1940), as in force in the Malabar district referred to in sub-section (2) of Section 5 of the States Reorganisation Act, 1956, and the Travancore-Cochin Live-Stock Improvement Act, 1954 (Act XII of 1954), are hereby repealed.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (3) of section 1 of the Kerala Live Stock Improvement Act, 1961 (Act 17 of 1961) the Government hereby apply all the provisions of the said Act other than section 1 (which has already come into force) to whose State of Kerala with effect from 1-4-1961.
(Notification No. 39258/ AH2/61-2 /AD. dt. 29-2-1964 published in Kerala Gazette No. 11 dt. 17-3-1964.)