bound to carry out such direction. The Chief Engineer, Buildings or his nominee not below the rank of an Executive Engineer shall have the power to inspect the building and structure of any premises at any time within the currency of the 'C' Certificate issued in respect of the particular premises and to direct the licensee to rectify any defect noticed during such inspection and the licensee is bound to carry out such direction;
(iv) for the inspection under clause (ii) of the enclosure, the cinematograph apparatus and plant and the electrical installation and air-conditioning plant when first erected, a fee of Rupees. 300 (Rupees Three Hundred only) in the case of permanent cinema and a fee of Rupees 150 (Rupees one hundred and fifty only) in the case of a temporary cinema shall be paid in advance by the applicant for the licence and for every inspection before renewal of the certificate a fee of Rupees 150 (Rupees one hundred and fifty only) in the case of a permanent cinema installation and a fee of Rupees 75 (Rupees seventy five only) in the case of temporary cinema installation shall be paid into a Government Treasury to the credit of the Government and the treasury receipt forwarded to the Chief Electrical Inspector concerned one month before the date of expiry of the period of validity of the certificate in Form "D'annexed to these rules.
(v) for inspection of the structural soundness of theatre building under clause (iii) a fee as provided in the Public Works Department Code shall be paid.
32. If the fees is not paid within the period aforesaid, a penalty equivalent to the fee for renewal shall also be paid into a Government Treasury, to the credit of the Government and the Treasury receipt relating to the payment of penalty shall be forwarded to the Regional Electrical Inspector Concerned along with the Treasury receipt relating to the payment of the fee for the inspection:
Provided that a penalty equivalent to double the fee for renewal shall be paid if payment of the fee for inspection is delayed by more than 15 days of the aforesaid period.
33. The Executive Engineer or the Chief Electrical Inspector or his nominee concerned inspecting an installation under Rules 12 and 31 shall, if he discovers any defect therein issue written orders to the owner or person in charge for their rectification and prescribe a reasonable time within which such orders should be carried out.
Note:- Copies of such orders shall be simultaneously communicated to the Licensing Authority by the Executive Engineer or the Chief Electrical Inspector or his nominee, as the case may be.
34. If during the interval between two such inspections, any further inspection shall be in the opinion of the Executive Engineer or the Chief Electrical Inspector or his nominee or Licensing Authority have become necessary, owing to neglect or failure of the owner or person in charge to carry out any written orders issued under Rule 33 within the time prescribed by the Executive Engineer or the Chief Electrical Inspector or his nominee or Owing to other reasons to be recorded in writing, a fee of Rupees Sixty shall be charged for such further inspection and such fee shall be paid by the licensee on demand.
35. The following persons shall have power to enter upon any place licensed or for which an application for grant of permission of licence has been made for the purpose of seeing that the provisions of the Act and the Rules are being carried out, namely:-
(1) The Licensing Authority, the appellate authority and the revisional authority or their nominees
(2) The Chief Engineer, Buildings, the Executive Engineer or his nominee.
(3) The Chief Electrical Inspector or his nominee.
(4) Any Police Officer not below the rank of Sub Inspector of Police.
(5) Director of Health Services, Health Officers of Municipal Corporation/ Municipalities and