(d) a certificate from the Divisional Officer, Fire Force in respect of fire protection measures in case of multiple, multi-storeyed and air-conditioned theatres.
(4) Every application for a certificate in Form 'C' shall be made to the Executive Engineer quoting the permission number and date of issue of the permission by the licensing authority. The Executive Engineer shall promptly acknowledge the receipt of the application, conduct inspection and if he is satisfied about the structural Soundness of the building shall issue the certificate in Form 'C' within One month after 'receipt of the application'. The validity of such certificate shall be for three years in the case of permanent building, and up to a maximum of one year and a minimum of six months in the case of temporary buildings.
Explanation:- For the purpose of issuing a certificate under this rule, the Executive Engineer shall have power to make an inspection of the building including the right to probe any portion of the structure and to call upon the applicant for furnishing the license with detailed particulars regarding the quality and proportion of the materials used in the construction of the building.
(5) Every application for a certificate in Form 'D' shall be made to the Chief Electrical Inspector or his nominee along with necessary documents and the treasury receipt for the inspection fee as required in Rules 31 and 32. In the application the applicant shall quote the permission number and date of issue of the permission by the Licensing Authority. The receipt of the application shall be promptly acknowledged. The Chief Electrical Inspector or his nominee shall arrange for the inspection of enclosure, cinematograph apparatus, plant and electrical installations, air-Conditioning installations and on inspection if satisfied, give to the applicant a certificate in Form 'D'annexed to these rules within a period of one month from the date of application. A duplicate of the electrical certificate may be granted on payment of a fee of Rupees 25. The validity of the 'D' certificate shall be for the same period as for the 'C' certificate.
(6) Every application for a certificate from the Health Officer shall be made to the Health Officer having jurisdiction over the area. The receipt of the application shall be promptly acknowledged by the Health Officer. He shall arrange for the inspection and issuance of the certificate within one month from the date of receipt of the application.
(7) Where certificate in Form 'C' and 'D' are given for lesser period than provided in these rules the reasons therefor shall be communicated to the applicant.
13. After obtaining the certificates referred to in Rule 12, the applicant shall submit his application for licence under Section 3 of the Act in writing to the Licensing Authority. The application shall be accompanied by-
(i) the certificates issued by the Executive Engineer, the Chief Electrical Inspector or his nominee concerned and the Health Officer;
(ii) a certificate from the Films Division of the Government of India that all arrangements have been made for the supply of approved films;
(iii) documentary evidence pertaining to the ownership and possession of the site, building and equipment and if he is not the owner, documentary evidence to show that he is in lawful possession of the site, building and equipments to the satisfaction of the Licensing Authority;
(iv) receipt for the payment of licence fees at the rate prescribed under sub-rule (2) of Rule 19; and
(v) the certificate from the Divisional Officer (Fire Force) in the case of multiple, multistoreyed and air-conditioned theatres.
14. On receipt of the application for licence, as required in Rule 13, the Licensing Authority shall, within 2 Weeks from the date of its receipt, issue a licence in duplicate in Form 'E' annexed to these rules or refuse to issue a licence for reasons to be recorded in writing and communicate the same to the applicant. A copy of the approved plans and drawing shall be attached to the licence. The electrical certificate shall also be delivered to the licensee.
15. No licence shall be issued by the Licensing Authority in the absence of the electrical certificate in Form 'D' and the structural soundness certificate in Form 'C' annexed to these rules.