(2) The person or authority in charge of the fair or festival shall also furnish such other particulars relating to the fair or festival as may be called for by the executive authority or Health Officer of the local authority or any of the local authorities concerned.
120. Sanitary arrangements, etc.-
The local authority within whose jurisdiction a fair of festival is held, or if it is held within the jurisdiction of two or more local authorities, any person or committee appointed by such local authorities, jointly shall make provision for -
(1) the demarcation and preparation of the site of the fair or festival;
(2) the clearing and draining of the site;
(3) disposition of the several parts of the fair or festival, including the alignment of roads within the site;
(4) the supply in sufficient quantities of water fit for drinking and Cooking purposes for the use of persons resorting to the fair or festival and proper preservation of Such water,
(5) the accommodation of pilgrims and visitors; to such extent as may be practicable;
(6) the lighting of the fair or festival centre;
(7) the supply by suitable persons of wholesome food at reasonable rates, and in such quantities as may be necessary, to persons resorting to the fair or festival and the proper Supervision and inspection of all food prepared or offered for sale or stored or in course of transit within the fair or festival centre;
(8) the collection, removal and disposal of refuse, rubbish and sewage;
(9) the supply and maintenance of suitable latrines for the use of persons resorting to the fair or festival;
(10) the detection and segregation of cases of infectious diseases and the prevention of the introduction and spread of such diseases;
(11) the employment of adequate medical staff, the provision of medical relief, and the furnishing of hospital accommodation both for general and isolation purposes; and
(12) such other purposes as may be prescribed.
121. Health Officer to supervise the arrangements.-
The arrangements mentioned in Section 120 shall be executed under the supervision and control of the Health Officer concerned, or if the fair or festival is held within the jurisdiction of more than one local authority, under the supervision and control of the Health Officer of one of such local authorities designated by the person or committee referred to in Section 120, or in case no Health Officer is so designated, under the supervision and control of the Health Officers concerned with their respective local areas.
122. Power to enter and seize unwholesome food.-
(1) The Health Officer, or a Health or Sanitary Inspector or the local authority or of any of the local authorities concerned, or any officer of the Government or of any such local authority appointed by the Government in this behalf may
(a) enter and inspect any building or shop in the fair or festival centre, which is a source of food-supply;
(b) for the purpose of inspection, have access to any source of Water-supply on Such