3. Submission of application for regularisation of unauthorised Construction.-
(1) Application for regularisation of unauthorised construction declaring the details pertaining to the unauthorised construction shall be submitted to the Secretary concerned in Form I-A appended to these Rules along with the application fee specified in rule 4 within (308 days of the date of notification of these Rules in the Kerala Gazette.
(2) The application shall be accompanied by the following documents namely:-
(a) Receipt for payment of application fee, if any paid to the Grama Panchayat, as per rule 4 of these rules;
(b) Four copies of the floorplans, elevations and section(s) of the building(s) constructed, the site plan and wherever applicable the Service plans, parking plans drawn as provided in subrule (11) of rule 7 of the Building Rules and specification thereunder
(i) Self-certified by the owner to the effect that "this is the drawing(s) having reference to the details furnished in Form I-A and documents enclosed along with"
(ii) Certified by the licensee to the effect that "this is the drawing(s) having reference to the details furnished in Form I-A and documents enclosed along with and that the details and measurements therein conform to actual Constructions made in the site. I further certify that the unauthorized building(s) under is/are structurally stable (applicable in the case of unauthorized construction with the exception of high rise buildings/telecommunication tower).
(iii) Certified by a Structural Engineer as defined in this rules to the effect that "the unauthorized high rise building(s)/unauthorized telecommunication tower(s)/the building above which unauthorized telecommunication tower is erected as per the drawings and Form I-A enclosed herewith is/are structurally stable.
Note-(1) In the case of huts, a site plan showing the outline of the built-up area, the boundaries of the plot and nearby streets, duly signed by the owner is only required.
(2) In the case of constructions under approved schemes as mentioned in rule 72 of the Building Rules with total Floor area of building up to 60 sq.meters and number of floors limited to two and a stair room, where the construction has to be done by individuals separately, a site plan showing the outline of the built-up area, the boundaries of the plot and the near by streets, duly signed by the owner only is required.
(3) The unauthorized construction applied for regularization shall be indicated in red colour outline in all the drawings submitted.
(c) Documents to prove ownership of land;
(d) Photographs of the unauthorized building(s) signed by the owner, with dated certificate of the licensee to the effect that "this is the unauthorized building(s) under reference which was carried out on or before the 31st day of March 2013".
(e) Proof of having completed or carried out the construction on or before the 31st day of March 2013;
(f) Proof of valid Registration of the licensee;
(g) Proof of qualification of Structural Engineer who has issued the structural stability certificate;
(h) Details of cases or copies of orders/decisions thereon in case of the any legal dispute pending before or disposed of by Courts, Tribunal, Ombudsman etc. pertaining to or of reference to the plot or constructions therein;
(i) Any Government orders, circulars, any form of communication against the plot/land or any construction Works therein;
(j) Proof of having stopped the construction before 31st day of March 2013 in compliance of any communication from the Grama Panchayat or Government Directing to stop the unauthorized construction;