Panchayat:Repo18/Law Manual Page0801
(12) The canopy shall have a minimum set back of 3 metres from the existing or proposed road boundary, as the case may be.
(13) The kiosk or sales office shall have a minimum open space of 1 metre from the plot boundaries other than that abutting the street.
(14) The location and area limits of crematoria or burning and burial grounds including cemetery shall be as approved by the District Collector. (15) There shall be minimum 7.5 metre open space all round the crematorium.
62. Provisions for construction in Small plots.'- 'Provisions in this Chapter shall apply to construction or reconstruction of residential or commercial buildings or a combination of both in plots not exceeding 1.25 ares or 125 sq. metres in area subject to modifications in this chapter:
' Provided that permit shall not be granted under this chapter to one and the same person or with his consent to another person, for constructing different buildings, whether separately or abutting each other, in plots formed by division of one or more plots, he remaining as owner of more than one such divided plots or if that person has another plot abutting the proposed plot.
63. Number of floors to be limited.— The number of floors allowed shall be three and stair room.
64. Conditions regarding set back''''.- '(1) The minimum distance between the plot boundary abutting any street other than National Highways, State Highways, district roads and other roads notified by the Grama Panchayat and the building other than compound wall or fence or outdoor display structure, shall be 2 metres:''''
Provided that any restriction under street alignment or building line or both, if any fixed for the area and any development plan or any other rules or byelaws shall also apply simultaneously to all buildings in addition to the provisions contained in sub-rule (1)
(2) The front yard shall be minimum 1.80 metres depth. Provided that if 1.80 metres depth cannot be maintained laterally through out due to the peculiar shape of the plot, it shall suffice if the mean depth is not less than 1.80 metres with minimum depth at all points not less than 1.20 metres.
(3) Any one side shall have a minimum of 0.90 metre and other side shall have a minimum of 0.60 metre: Provided that no opening other than ventilator above a height of 2.0 metres from the floor level shall be provided on the side having only 0.60 metre open space. However openings shall be allowed if open space is 0.90 metre on that side also. Provided further that the open space, on one side other than that having 0.90 metre width may be reduced; or the building can even abut the plot boundary without any manner of opening on that side, if the owner of the plot on that side voluntarily agree for the same in writing
(4) The rear side shall have an average depth of 1 metre, with minimum 0.50 metre.
65. Certain provisions not to apply.- Provisions regarding FAR, coverage, distance from central line of road, access width, height restriction with regard to width of road and the yard