Panchayat:Repo18/Law Manual Page0418
officer shall cause to be prepared a list of amendments to the relevant parts of the roll on the basis of such information as may be readily available and publish the roll together with the list of amendments in drafts; and the provisions of rules 6A to 22 shall apply in relation to such revision as they apply in relation to the first preparation of a roll.
(4) Where at any time between the publication in draft of the revised roll under sub-rule (2) or of the roll and list of amendments under sub-rule (3) and the final publication of the same under Rule 21 any names have been directed to be included in the roll for the time being in force under section 24 of the Act, the registration officer shall cause the names to be included also in the revised roll unless there is, in his opinion, any valid objection to such inclusion.
25. Correction of entries and inclusion of names in electoral rolls.— (1) ആക്റ്റിലെ 23-ാം വകുപ്പോ, 24-ാം വകുപ്പ് (1)-ാം ഉപവകുപ്പോ പ്രകാരമുള്ള എല്ലാ അപേക്ഷകളും ആക്ഷേപങ്ങളും 4, 4A, 6, 7 എന്നീ ഫോറങ്ങളിൽ ഏതാണോ അനുയോജ്യമായത് അത് ഓൺലൈനായും, ഫാറം 5-ലെ ആക്ഷേപവും ഫാറം 8-ലെ അപേക്ഷയും ഡ്യൂപ്ലിക്കേറ്റ് സഹിതം നേരിട്ടോ തപാൽ മുഖേനയോ സമർപ്പിക്കേണ്ടതാണ്.
(2) Every such application as is referred to in sub-rule (1) shall be presented to the registration officer in such manner as the State Election Commission may direct.
(3), (4) [x x x]
(5) The registration officer shall, immediately on receipt of such application, direct that one copy thereof be displayed in some conspicuous place in his office together with a notice inviting objection to such application within a period of seven days from the date of such display.
(6) The registration officer, shall, as soon as may be after the expiry of the period specified in sub-rule (5), consider the application and objections thereto, if any, received by him and shall, if satisfied, direct the inclusion, deletion, correction or transposition of entries in the roll, as may be necessary:
Provided that when an application is rejected by the registration officer, he shall record in writing a brief statement of his reasons for such rejection.
ടടട26. Appeals from orders.-ടടട(1) Every appeal under Section 25 of the Act shall be
(a) in the Form of a memorandum signed by the appellant;
(b) accompanied by a copy of the order appealed against and a fee of ten rupees to be.-
(i) paid by means of non-judicial stamps; or
(ii) paid in such other manner as may be directed by the State Election Commission; and
(c) presented to the District Election Officer within a period of fifteen days from the date of the order appealed against or sent by registered post so as to reach him within that period