Panchayat:Repo18/Law Manual Page0009
118. Payment of costs out of security deposits and return of such deposits
119. Execution of orders as to costs
CORRUPT PRACTICES AND ELECTORAL OFFENCES
120. Corrupt practices.
121. Promoting enmity between the classes in connection with election.
122. Prohibition of public meetings on the day preceding the election day and on the election day
123. Disturbances at election meetings
124. Restrictions on the printing of pamphlets, posters etc.
125. Maintenance of secrecy of voting
126. Officers etc. at elections not to act for candidates or to influence voting
127. Prohibition of canvassing in or near polling stations
128. Penalty for disorderly conduct in or near polling stations
129. Penalty for misconduct at the polling station
130. Penalty for failure to observe procedure for voting
131. Penalty for illegal hiring or procuring of conveyances at elections
132. List of officers and staff of the Government Departments, local authorities or other authorities and educational institutions to be furnished
133. Breaches of official duty in connection with elections
134. Requisitioning of premises etc., for election purposes.
135. Penalty for Government servants or servants of a local authority for acting as election agent, polling agent or counting agent.
136. Removal of ballot papers from polling station to be an offence
137. Offence of booth capturing
138. Other offences and penalties thereof
STATE ELECTION COMMISSION
139. Powers of the State Election Commission
140. Statements made by persons to the State Election Commission
141. Procedure to be followed by the State Election Commission
142. Protection of action taken in good faith.
GENERAL PROVISIONS REGARDING ELECTIONS
143. Extension of time for completion of election
144. Return or forfeiture of candidate's deposit
145. Staff of every local authority to be made available
145A. Grant of paid holiday to employees on the day of general election.
146. Special provision for adoption of electoral roll of the Assembly Constituency.
147. Jurisdiction of Civil Courts barred
148. Expenses in connection with elections
149. Term of office of members
150. Special elections
151. Appointment of Special officer or administrative committee or on failure to constitute a Panchayat
PROVISION RELATING TO MEMBERS AND PRESIDENT OF PANCHAYATS
152. Oath or affirmation by members
153. Election of President and Vice-President
154. Duty of Retiring President, etc., to hand over charge of office
155. Resignation of President, Vice-President or members
156. Functions of President and Vice-President.